Polysulfide concrete sealants
Product origin China
Delivery time 3-15 days
1. Waterproofing: to prevent the water from permeating from upper to bottom;
2. Adhesion: strong adhesion to cement and concrete surface. When expansion and contraction, the sealant is still adhesive in the cracks. Even when touching water, it won’t be broken;
3. Elasticity: good elasticity, to change with the contraction of the cement and concrete;
4. Embedding: prevent the embedding of sandstone and sundries when the cars’ passing;
5. Durability: to retain the using performance under natural weather and reciprocal action of cars;
6. Environmental protection: it is based on water, unharmful and green material.
Polysulfide concrete sealants (LV16)
Polysulfideconcrete wall sealer (LV16)
LV16 two-component polysulfide lastiseal brick & concrete sealer is a two-components sealant that is liquid
polysulfide rubber as the main base material and can self-vulcanize and crosslink at room temperature.
Basement concrete sealer has good adhesion to materials such as metal and concrete.
Concrete basement wall sealer can maintain good air tightness and water resistance under continuous expansion,
vibration or temperature changes, and has excellent oil resistance, solvent resistance and durability.
Even, fine paste, no bubble.
Two components differ in color.
|3||Working life, h, ≥||2|
Surface drying time, h, ≤
|5||Elastic recovery rate, 100%, ≥||70|
Elastic recovery rate, 100%, ≥
Levelling property (Type L), MPa
Smooth and flat
- Cleaning base layer
Remove debris and keep the base surface clean, dry and flat.
- Configure glue
The A/B components are mixed in a weight ratio of 10:1 to 10:1.2. Stir slowly for 5-8 minutes until the color is uniform,
use up within 2 hours.
- Parts sizing
Coat both sides of the slit first, and then embed in the middle of the slit to compact to avoid air bubbles.
The narrow slit can be glued with a glue gun.
- Inspection and acceptance
Check thoroughly after sizing and avoid rain before curing. A closed water test was carried out 10 days after sizing.
- Waterproof sealing of structures: metal, the joints of concrete curtain wall , underground works (such as tunnels, culverts),
reservoirs, water storage tanks, etc.
- Telescopic seal: highway pavement, airstrip, etc.
- Repairing seal: cracks in the building.
Our Factory & Warehouse