Butyl rubber non-solidification black waterproof paint
Product origin China
Delivery time 3-15 days
Supply capacity Butyl rubber waterproof membrane 5 million ㎡
1. Skin type waterproof system, prevent channeling by form micro-full-bonding with substrates, minimize the impact even if layer partially damaged, lower further maintenance cost
2. Low melt point, applicable when reach 120℃, improve construction efficiency;
3. Heat resistant, no flowing or sliding, held fast on vertical facades at 80℃;
4. Non-volatile solvent, low smoke and eco-friendly
5. Improve performance by form a waterproof system together with BG series butyl rubber membrane.
Butyl rubber non-solidification black waterproof paint(BG-C)
Butyl rubber non-solidification waterproof outdoor paint(BG-C)
JDHT BG-C butyl rubber non-curing asian waterproof paint consists of butyl rubber modified bitumen
and additives, features good adhesion and long term creepy.
BG-C waterproof rubber paint has self-healing ability to the damage during construction. It can be combined
with membrane, which may achieve the complementary advantages of coating and membrane, to make
waterproof system more reliable.
BG-C bitumen waterproofing paint is also applicable for joints sealing.
|1||Flash point, ℃, ≥||180|
|2||Solid content, %, ≥||98|
|3||Bonding strength||Dry surface||100% cohesive failure|
|4||Extenbility, mm, ≥||30|
|5||Flexibility at low temperature, -25℃||No cracks|
|6||Heat resistance, 90℃||No flowing, slidin or driping|
|8||Anti-channeling, 0.6MPa||No channeling|
- Planted roofs for industrial and civil engineering.
- Airports, metros, sponge cities, water conservancy projects, utility tunnels and prefab buildings.
- Buildings maintenance, deformation joints, settlement joints and other gap filling joints waterproofing.
Our Factory & Warehouse